- Capgemini is a French multinational corporation having expertise in technology, consulting and professional services.
- Service offered: consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services
- Headquarter: Paris, France
- Total employee strength of Capgemini (Worldwide): 270,000 in 50 countries
- Total employee strength of Capgemini (India): 120,000
Key Services areas of Capgemini
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Innovation Exchange
- Business Operations
- Cloud Services
- Cybersecurity Services
- Digital Services
- Intelligent Industry
- Technology Solutions
- Transformation & Innovation
Capgemini offices in India
- Noida and Gurugram
- Salem and Tiruchirappalli
Capgemini Salary for fresher
Capgemini hires from multiple campuses, from campus placement, walk ins and direct interviews.
Capgemini offer following 2 profiles for freshers.
- Software Engineer(Analyst)
- Senior Analyst
Capgemini has divided campuses into 3 tiers.
- Tier 1 colleges like IITs and NITs: Capgemini offer package of Rs 8.5 lac per annum. This package is without any bond. You will get in the range of Rs.55000/- after deduction towards your PF contribution, professional tax and other statutory deductions.
- Tier 2 colleges like govt colleges and top private college: Capgemini offer package of Rs 6.5 lac per annum. This package doesn’t include any bond. You will get in the range of Rs.45000/- after deduction towards your PF contribution, professional tax and other statutory deductions.
- Rest of colleges: Capgemini offer package of Rs 3.8 lacs per annum. This includes 2 years bond too. You will get in the range of Rs.28000/- after deduction towards your PF contribution, professional tax and other statutory deductions.
Eligibility criteria for fresher in Capgemini interview process
- You need to be studying or graduating with B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree from Computer Science, IT, ECE, Circuit Branch Most Probably: CS/IT & Circuit Branch
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th ,Graduation
- No Active Backlogs
- One Year Gap between 12th and First Year of Graduation is allowed.
Interview process of Capgemini
Candidate need to qualify following round of interview process to be able to get selected for Capgemini job.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical/HR Interview
Written test process at Capgemini
Candidate will be tested on following topics in their written test in capgemini interview process.
- Aptitude test or Game based Aptitude test
- Reasoning test
- Coding test
- Essay test
Aptitude test syllabus of Capgemini
- Numbers, Relations, and Functions
- Ratio’s & Proportion
- HCF and LCM
- Series &Progression
- Time and Work
- Speed & Distance
- Mixture and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Find the missing number
- Pattern identification
Reasoning test syllabus in Capgemini interview
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
- Data Sufficiency
- Most logical choice
- Logical Deduction
Coding test in Capgemini interview
In coding test round, candidate is asked to write a pseduocode on technical problem. The time limit for this section was 30 minutes. Candidate can also be given a pseudo code and asked to check for errors in that code. Candidate need to complete the pseudo code to get the desired output. Candidate need to write the logic of a program to get the desired output mentioned in the question.
Essay writing in capgemini interview process
Candidate need to write a short essay on topic related to current news and events. Time allotted for them is 20 minutes. Candidate need to write 300 words essay in this round. The main objective of this round is to check candidate thought process, and whether he/she will be able communicate properly given a new topic. Parameters to consider for the round are – Spellings, Punctuations, Grammar, Paragraphisation(Divide in 2/3 Para). Candidate should give special attention to English like proper grammar and spelling and punctuation.
Sample essay topics in capgemini interview process
- Digitalization of banking economy
- Future of energy sector
- AI in healthcare
- Lowering the carbon footprints
Game Based Aptitude Test
The game Based Aptitude test consists of-
- Grid Challenge
- Motion Challenge
- Switch Challenge
- Digit Challenge
During entry level hiring, especially in walk-ins and campus placements, Capgemini conducts group discussion among candidates. Each group is of 10-12 candidates.
Group discussion in Capgemini interview process
In this round, the students were divided into groups, and a topic was assigned. Topics were related to happening in and around you. In this round, the interviewer expected the students to give valid and relevant points. This round was conducted to check our interpersonal skills.
Capgemini Technical interview round
Capgemini Interview Questions for Technical Round will be based on subjects of your interest or based on projects you have done. You need to have complete knowledge of all the projects you have written in your resume. You will be asked basic questions from C, C++, Pseudo Code, and DBMS.
Syllabus of Capgemini technical round
Object Oriented Programming
- Data base
- Relational database
- Different type of join
- Basic sql operation like select, update, delete, insert etc
- Database lock
- Basic syntax
- Variable and data types
- String, Number, Casting
- Data structure
- Error handling
- Networking concepts
Capgemini HR interview round
In this interview, only communication skills and presentation skills are checked. The questions will be related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, etc. They will also ask questions based on location preference and higher education interest also.
Commonly asked questions in Capgemini HR interview round
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about your final year project
- Tell me about your last internship. What was your responsibility? What did you achieved?
- How much do you rate yourself as programmer on scale of 1 to 10?
- How much do you rate yourself Team Player on scale of 1 to 10?
- How much do you rate yourself as leader on scale of 1 to 10?
- What makes your angry?
- Why Capgemini?
Capgemini Tech Challenge
Each year, Capgemini organize a national level hackathon for college students and experienced professionals to find out the best programmers. In 2020, 2.5 lacs people registered themselves for this biggest hackathon in India. On winning the challenge, the candidate will only be given a direct opportunity for L2 interview with the HR team of Capgemini India. Capgemini Tech Challenge is a 3 rounds contest, where first round is MCQ test, second is online hackathon, and third is grand challenge which is conducted offline.
In this article, we have shared detailed hiring process of Capgemini. If you have any question regarding capgemini rounds, please reach out to us.
Xamnation is offering job preparation services. We have courses for written test preparation, interview round preparation etc. You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you need help in your interview preparation.
Are you preparing for IT sector jobs? These articles will help you