Preparation course for TCS NQT
Xamnation is offering comprehensive course covering study material and practice test for TCS NQT exam. Our course pack includes complete learning material for Aptitude, Reasoning, English and Programming language as well as detailed practice module.
Our course highlights:
- 100+ videos and ebooks for covering different section s of the exam
- Short tips and tricks to help you improve accuracy and speed in the exam
- 100+ practice tests so that you can practice each and every topic completely
- Programming assignments so that you can practice real coding
How to enroll
Click to the payment button and follow the steps. Once you make payment, we will mail you login details to your email id.
About TCS NQT exam
TCS has come up with national level recruitment level, TCS NQT (National qualifier test or Ninja). TCS will conduct its NQT throughout to select best of fresh college graduates, and hire them into different TCS verticals. TCS is the largest IT Services Company in India, and TCS NQT Ninja test is a prestigious exam to get into this company.
Important dates of TCS NQT
TCS NQT exam will be conducted in the month of October. Below are the important dates for the TCS NQT.
- Registration End Date:17 October 2020
- National Qualifier Test (NQT) Dates: 24, 25 and 26 October 2020
Eligibility criteria of TCS NQT
TCS NQT is open for students who want to make their career into IT. Below is detailed eligibility criteria for applying into TCS NQT Ninja exam.
- Only applicable for students of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA who are passing in 2021 in any stream
- Applicant must have minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.0 throughout academic. This includes class 10, 12 and graduation. TCS will consider cumulative percentage/CGPA till the last semester for which result is declared.
- There should not be more than 1 active backlog/arrear, and selected students need to complete all the course requirements before joining date.
- There should not be more than 2 years gap between academics. But exception can be made for valid reason
- Only full time course will be considered in graduation. Part time and correspondence won’t be considered
- Applicant age should be between 18-28 years
Paper pattern of TCS NQT
TCS NQT test will contains 90 mcq objective questions to be finished in 2 hrs 15 mins. It will also have 2 coding assignments which need to be finished in 45 minutes.
|Section||Number of questions||Time allotted|
Syllabus of TCS NQT
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for TCS NQT
- Data sufficiency
- Blood Relation
- Coding deductive logic
- Number series pattern recognition
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Pattern recognition
Numerical Ability Syllabus for TCS NQT
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion and Averages
- Work and Time
- Series and Progressions
- Time, speed, distance
- Arrangement & Series
- Profit & Loss
- Problem on Ages
- Clocks and Calendar
- Permutations and Combinations
Verbal Ability Syllabus for TCS NQT
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject-Verb agreement
- Tenses and Articles
- Reading Comprehension
- Preposition & Conjunction
- Paragraph completion
Programming Logic Syllabus for TCS NQT
- Input and Output
- Functions and Scope
- Data Types
- Command Line Theory
- Linked Lists
Coding Assignment Syllabus for TCS NQT
You need to solve 2 assignments using any of following programming languages: C,C++, Java and Python. You need to make sure assignment is giving exact result as expected, should passes maximum test cases and have no critical error.
FAQ on TCS NQT preparation course
Q. What is validity of this course?
A. This course is valid for 1 month from the time of enrollment.
Q. Does this course covers complete material?
A. Yes, this course covers complete material required for TCS NQT test. You can raise request to support, if you feel any topic is not or under covered.
Q. Will you provide me answers to the assignments and quizzes?
A. You can see answers of quizzes once you finish the tests. For coding assignment, we will share you our review, once you submit the assignments
Q. Will there be any teacher support? How will I contact them?
A. You can contact teachers at email@example.com. We are reachable by email only.
Q. What if I don’t like this course?
A. Since this is short duration study material course, we do not have refund policy applicable.