Preparation course for Wipro NLTH
Xamnation is offering comprehensive course covering study material and practice test for Wipro NLTH (National Level Talent Hunt) exam. Our course pack includes complete learning material for Aptitude, Reasoning, English and Programming languages as well as detailed practice module.
Our course highlights:
- 100+ videos and ebooks for covering different section s of the exam
- Short tips and tricks to help you improve accuracy and speed in the exam
- 100+ practice tests so that you can practice each and every topic completely
- Programming assignments so that you can practice real coding
Course for Wipro NLTH exam
Click to the payment button and follow the steps. Once you make payment, we will mail you login details to your email id.
|Basic Pack||Full Pack|
|Comprehensive test module including all types of practice tests that are asked in company written exam||All components of Basic Pack|
|Learning material for company aptitude and programming languages||Mock Interview Sessions with industry and domain experts|
|Course Validity: 1 month||Personal feedback/review on assignments and tips for improvement. Total hours with expert: 10|
|Price: Rs 999||Price: Rs 5000|
What is Wipro NLTH exam
Wipro has come up with national level recruitment level, Wipro NLTH (Elite National Level Talent Hunt). Wipro will conduct its NLTH throughout India to select best of fresh college graduates (currently in final year of passed out this year), and hire them into different Wipro departments. The 140-minute assessment process tests the candidate’s aptitude, written communication skills and online programming capabilities. Candidates can choose one of several programming languages – Java, C, C++ or Python – for the coding test. Wipro is the leading IT Services Company in India, and Wipro NLTH test is a prestigious exam to get into this company.
Important dates of Wipro NLTH
Wipro NLTH exam will be conducted in the month of No. Below are the important dates for the Wipro NLTH.
- Registration End Date: Jan 05, 2021
- National Qualifier Test (NLTH) Dates: Jan 11-17, 2021
Eligibility criteria of Wipro NLTH
Wipro NLTH is open for students who want to make their career into IT. Below is detailed eligibility criteria for applying into Wipro NLTH exam.
- Only applicable for students of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA who are passing in 2021 in any stream
- Applicant must have minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.0 throughout academic. This includes class 10, 12 and graduation. Wipro will consider cumulative percentage/CGPA till the last semester for which result is declared.
- There should not be more than 1 active backlog/arrear, and selected students need to complete all the course requirements before joining date.
- There should not be more than 2 years gap between academics. But exception can be made for valid reason
- Only full time course will be considered in graduation. Part time and correspondence won’t be considered
- Applicant age should be between 18-28 years
Paper pattern of Wipro NLTH
Wipro NLTH test will contains 90 mcq objective questions to be finished in 140 mins. It will also have 2 coding assignments which need to be finished in 45 minutes.
|Section||Number of questions||Time allotted|
Syllabus of Wipro NLTH
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for Wipro NLTH
- Data sufficiency
- Blood Relation
- Coding deductive logic
- Number series pattern recognition
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Pattern recognition
Numerical Ability Syllabus for Wipro NLTH
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion and Averages
- Work and Time
- Series and Progressions
- Time, speed, distance
- Arrangement & Series
- Profit & Loss
- Problem on Ages
- Clocks and Calendar
- Permutations and Combinations
Verbal Ability Syllabus for Wipro NLTH
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject-Verb agreement
- Tenses and Articles
- Reading Comprehension
- Preposition & Conjunction
- Paragraph completion
Programming Logic Syllabus for Wipro NLTH
- Input and Output
- Functions and Scope
- Data Types
- Command Line Theory
- Linked Lists
Coding Assignment Syllabus for Wipro NLTH
You need to solve 2 assignments using any of following programming languages: C,C++, Java and Python. You need to make sure assignment is giving exact result as expected, should passes maximum test cases and have no critical error.
FAQ on Wipro NLTH preparation course
Q. What is validity of this course?
A. This course is valid for 1 month from the time of enrollment.
Q. Does this course covers complete material?
A. Yes, this course covers complete material required for Wipro NLTH test. You can raise request to support, if you feel any topic is not or under covered.
Q. Will you provide me answers to the assignments and quizzes?
A. You can see answers of quizzes once you finish the tests. For coding assignment, we will share you our review, once you submit the assignments
Q. Will there be any teacher support? How will I contact them?
A. You can contact teachers at email@example.com. We are reachable by email only.
Q. What if I don’t like this course?
A. Since this is short duration study material course, we do not have refund policy applicable.