Class 7 Math Online Tuitions
Personalized coaching for Class 7 Math (All Boards)
1200+ Students enrolled
Duration: 3 months +
Xamnation is a group of IIT and IIM graduates. All our teachers are highly passionate subject experts who love teaching. We have handpicked teaching team based on your course requirement. Our teachers go through rigorous screening and training process, and only then they will be selected as Xamnation tutors. We have teachers from premier institutes like IIT, IIM, Delhi University etc.
- Good internet connection
Our teachers will build the concepts in Class 7 Math topics. Our learning methodology and personalized attention help each students learn at his/her pace
We will provide with extensive practice resources. We have worksheets, objective test, full length papers. Our teachers will discuss the questions in details post assessment.
Our teachers will be available 24×7 to help in doubts. Students can contact them anytime, and they will be glad to help.
- Well experienced teachers
- Book sessions based on your required – From one session to full course
- One on one batch or 1:10 batch only
- 24×7 doubt clearing assistance available
- Schedule classes based on your convenient time and place
- Tuitions available for CBSE, ICSE, IB, state boards Math subjects
- Book special doubt classes for Class 7 Math subject
- Book special concept understanding tuitions for Class 7 Math
- Book special problem solving session (book, question paper, worksheets, assignment) in Class 7 Math tuitions.
Key Benefits of Class 7 Math online tuitions
Class 7 is an important class for any student. It is where student future career will be decided based on his/her performance in exams. It is hence very important that students who are on verge of appearing for the Class 7 exam, have strong fundamentals and absolute clarity on each and every subjects. Class 7 also covers complex topics and theories in all subjects. It is very important that students should take home tuitions or online classes, if they are lacking in any concepts or fundamentals for their Class 7 exams. Taking online home tuition helps them to achieve their dream of scoring higher marks and paves a golden pathway for the years to come.
Fact is Grade7 Maths syllabus is vast and diverse. Often, school teachers try to rush up syllabus due its vastness and limited timeline to complete it, which means that many students lag behind in Class 7 Math concept understanding, and it is reflected in their final scorecard. It also make huge gap when these students who have concept understanding issues in Math language goes for higher studies. As we know, a weak base impact whole structure, likewise these students struggle in their whole career, as the very fundamentals are weak. It is hence very important that students understand the importance of online coaching for Class 7 Math, which will help them cover gaps, and also make them at par with class toppers. For this reason, Math tuition for Class 7 is the need of the hour for most students.
Xamnation is an online learning portal that provides online tuitions for Class 7 Math subjects. Xamnation Class 7 Math course is custom designed as per students’ requirement. If for example, student is weak in Class 7 algebra portion of Math, student can book sessions only on those topics. Student can book online Class 7 Math sessions on concept understanding, special doubt classes, practicing problems from books and worksheets etc. By signing up for our Math online tuition, students can rest assured that they would receive individual attention from the online home tutor in the convenience of their homes. Our private Class 7 Math tutors provide quality education to the students at competitive prices.
Our private tutors provide a customized learning experience for every student, depending upon the learner’s potential and student need. Students can book from full Class 7 Math course to selected topics. Student has an easy access to quality teaching from the comfort of his/her home. Xamnation online tuition fees have competitive pricing, and within budget range of parents in comparison to other service providers. Xamnation online classes for Class 7 covers live lectures, material, regular assessments and doubt support. Our tutors and AI engine track performance of every child in each assessment and progress in each lesson, and we accordingly customize our course so that each child get best support and best learning from us. Our tutors are supremely talented in capturing the strengths and weaknesses of the students. They are very approachable and a student would feel at home while discussing complex topics with his/her respective private tutor.
To explore more, contact our counselors for Class 7 online tuitions for Math and other subjects. Enroll your child for a home tuition in Class 7 Math and help him/her learn all important concepts quickly and watch them flourish academically.
yes this course was a good match for me because i actually learned things i had no clue about.
Yes, you can book complete mathematics course for your grade. We will take online sessions, and rigorous practice. Syllabus will be based on your curriculum
You need to book sessions on calculations tips. In this course, we will provide tips on how to correctly solve problems in mathematics. Contact our counsellors for more information.
Yes, you can book a revision course. This is a refresher course, where teacher will take online sessions on key concepts, and solve worksheets with you. There are also lots of mock tests for practice.
We have students from across countries. Yes, you can book a session for your doubt clearance.
In this course, we will help you build projects solving real world problems using latest tech advancement.
- One to one home tuition for Grade 7 maths
- Small batches online coaching and home tuitions for Grade 7 Maths
- Contact us for customized or full course plan. Our counselors will be happy to guide you.
Class 7 Math Syllabus
This is example of CBSE Class 7 math syllabus. We also cover ICSE, IB, AP and state boards in our Class 7 Math tuitions.
Chapter 1: Integers
- Properties of Addition and Subtraction of Integers
- Multiplication of Integers
- Properties of Multiplication of Integers
- Division of Integers
- Properties of Division of Integers
Chapter 2: Fractions and Decimals
- How Well Have You Learnt About Fractions?
- Multiplication of Fractions
- Division of Fractions
- How Well Have You Learnt About Decimal Numbers?
- Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
- Division of Decimal Numbers
Chapter 3: Data Handling
- Collecting Data
- Organisation of Data
- Representative Values
- Arithmetic Mean
- Use of Bar Graphs With a Different Purpose
- Chance and Probability
Chapter 4: Simple Equations
- Setting up of an Equation
- Review of What We Know
- What Is the Equation?
- More Equations
- From Solution to Equation
- Application of Simple Equations to Practical Situations
Chapter 5: Lines and Angles
- Related Angles
- Pair of Lines
- Checking For Parallel Lines
Chapter 6: The Triangle and Its Properties
- Means of a Triangle
- Altitudes of a Triangle
- Exterior Angle of a Triangle and Its Property
- Angle Sum Property of a Triangle
- Two Special Triangles: Equilateral and Isosceles
- The Sum of The Length of Two Sides of a Triangle
- Right-Angled Triangles and Pythagoras Property
Chapter 7: Congruence of Triangles
- Congruence of Plane Figures
- Congruence Among Line Segments
- Congruence of Angles
- Congruence of Triangles
- Criteria For Congruence of Triangles
Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Equivalent Ratios
- Percentage – Another Way of Comparing Quantities
- Use of Percentages
- Prices Related to an Item or Buying and Selling
- Charge Given on Borrowed Money or Simple Interest
Chapter 9: Rational Numbers
- Need For Rational Numbers
- What are Rational Numbers?
- Positive and Negative Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Rational Numbers in Standard Form
- Comparison of Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers Between Two Rational Numbers
- Operations on Rational Numbers
Chapter 10: Practical Geometry
- Construction of a Line Parallel to a Given Line, Through a Point Not on The Line
- Construction of Triangles
- Constructing a Triangle When Lengths of Its Three Sides are Known (SSS Criterion)
- Constructing a Triangle When The Lengths of Two Sides and The Measure of The Angle Between Them are Known (SAS Criterion)
- Constructing a Triangle When The Measure of Two of Its Angles and The Length of The Side Included Between Them Is given (ASA Criterion)
- Constructing a Right-Angle Triangle When The Length of One Leg and Its Hypotenuse are Given (RHS Criterion)
Chapter 11: Perimeter and Area
- Squares and Rectangles
- Area of Parallelogram
- Area of Triangles
- Conversion of Units
Chapter 12: Algebraic Expressions
- How are Expressions Formed?
- Terms of an Expression
- Line and Unlike Terms
- Monomials, Binomials, Trinomials, and Polynomials
- Addition and Subtraction of Algebraic Expressions
- Finding The Value of an Expression
- Using Algebraic Expressions – Formulas and Rules
Chapter 13: Exponents and Power
- Laws of Exponents
- Miscellaneous Examples Using The Laws of Exponents
- Decimal Number System
- Expressing Large Numbers in The Standard Form
Chapter 14: Symmetry
- Lines of Symmetry For Regular Polygons
- Rotational Symmetry
- Line Symmetry and Rotational Symmetry
Chapter 15: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Introduction: Plane Figures and Solid Shapes
- Faces, Edges, and Vertices
- Nets For Building 3-D Shapes
- Drawing Solids on a Flat Surface
- Viewing Different Sections of a Solid
ICSE, IB, Karnataka state board, Maharashtra state board, Tamil Nadu state board, Kerala state board, AP state board Class 7 Math tuitions available too.