New India envisage the concept of aluminous, sustainability, e-mobility and overall development.
Smart cities facilitated the same –
- If an initiative that ha brought invariability to developmentaspects sparring along :
- E-mobility –Fame India
- Digitization – automation
- Cultural aspects –NRIDXY
- It has brought structural changes to city based development towards ensuring sustainable urbanization :
- Digital data management throughblock Hain
- Participatory management through receiptpurpose while 50 % VLB equity.
- Planned urbanization through hostalive (RE generated building codes) and reformative (urban green)action.
- It has advocated inclusive development which is deliverable towards the concept of new India through :
- Realization of demographic –dividend — enabling integration of global value chains under service and manufacturing sector.
- Inclusive development – addressing the factors of labor mobility and migration through different action such as NVLM.
- The political advances of emerging India can not be realized whenecological sustainability unaddressed. SMART citiesmission also addressed these issues :
- Institutional of below mind mission
- Establishment ofvaltop solar mission
- Establishment of operation green towards phased urbanization
- Economic aspect of an emerging nation has been well delivered by smart cities
- FDI has been increasethrough rate of doing bunaik, specially along providing construction permits.
- loudening of knowledge exchange in manumitting through High speed rail.
Way ahead :
- FDI should be distributed equitably
- Migrationfeature need to be formalized by ensuring urbanization along human capital.
- Invocation of an e-mobilityunder smartand to be workableincluding the workability of within ion and charging facilities.