Attempt following quiz to check your understanding regarding Global Report on Trafficking in Person-2018. You are encourage to attempt the quiz first then go through the article.
The 2018 UNODC Global Report on Trafficking in Persons is the fourth of its kind mandated by the General Assembly through the 2010 United Nations Global Plan of Action to Combat Trafficking in Persons.Introduction :
- It covers 142 countries.
- The main focus of the report was on the impact of armed conflict on trafficking.
- Article 23 of the Constitution of India prohibits trafficking in any form. It prohibits trafficking in human beings and beggar and other forms of forced labour making provisions for punishment of the contravention of such laws.
C++ introduces Object-Oriented Programming, not present in C. Like other things, C++ supports the four primary features of OOP: encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, and inheritance. See detailed list of c++ programming interview questions.
- Traffickers are mainly targeting Women and girls.
- Trafficking for sexual exploitation continues to be most detected form
- Armed conflicts can drive vulnerabilities to trafficking in person
Trafficking for sexual exploitation is the most prevalent form in European countries, whilst in sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, forced labour is the main factor.
- conviction rate for this crime is very low.
- No pro active actions are taking place.
- No coordination between international and local bodies
- Addressing UN sustainable development agenda
- Step up technical assistance and strengthen cooperation
- Capacity building
- Treatment and cooperation with the victims.
- Training, empowerment and specialization of criminal justice officials
Computer programmer Rick Mascitti is credited with giving C++ its name, with the ++ indicating an improvement from C programming. Check list of c++ programming interview question.
About UNODC(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
- established in 1997 and HQ in Vienna
- relies on voluntary contributions from the member states
- to ensure a coordinated, comprehensive response to the interrelated issues of illicit trafficking in and abuse of drugs, crime prevention
- In 2013, the General Assembly designated July 30 as the World Day against Trafficking in Persons.
On basis of above article attempt following Descriptive Question. You can paste your assignment in the discussion forum below. Our teacher will evaluate and share feedback.
Write a short note on Global report on human Trafficking 2018.
To download detailed article Click Here