Attempt following quiz to check your understanding regarding You are encourage to attempt the quiz first then go through the article.
- Report is published jointly by Ministry of Health and Family welfare and Ministry of Tribal affairs.
- Dr Abhay Bang chaired this committee
Components of the report:
- Life expectancy
- Reproductive, maternal ,Newborn, child health and Adolescent.(RMNCH+A)
- Burden of diseases like Malaria and TB
- Communicable diseases including Malaria, TB, Skin infections ,sexually transmitted diseases etc.
- Non communicable diseases
- Genetic disorders
- Mental health and addiction
- Animal attack and Violence in conflict areas
- Health care infrastructure and literacy
- Health human resources.
Do you know: C Language was not called C at the beginning. It has been named as C after passing many stages of evolution.Find the basic c programs for interview. Check now.
Loop holes in Governance in the Tribal areas
- Inadequate human resources
- Less financing for the Tribal Health
- Very less health care infrastructure
- Less financing for the tribal health
- More spending in the Tribal health
- Gave autonomy to the schedule tribes
- Addressing special problems in tribal health
- De-addiction center
- Literacy should increase
- Governance and participation
- 4Rs (respect, relevance ,reciprocity and Responsibility)
- Technology advancement
- Integration to address the social determinants
Who are the Tribals?
Article 342 of Indian constitution defines scheduled Tribes as the Tribes or tribal communities or parts of or groups with in tribal communities which the president of India may specify by public notification.
Problems faced by the Tribals:
- Low socio economic status
- Education availability
- Low financing
- Less access to amenities
- Far from main stream
On basis of above article attempt following Descriptive Question. You can paste your assignment in the discussion forum below. Our teacher will evaluate and share feedback.
Throw some light on tribal health according to the committee on Tribal health report.
Describe how the government can do the betterment of the scheduled tribes?
To download detailed article Click Here