PM Sahaj Bijli har Ghar yojana electrified all villages crossing streams on foot in Bihar to reaching far-flung areas of Manipur through Myanmar helping us achieve Rack 24 on World Bank.
Electricity is infinite for the development of a country, to empower its citizen ad to enable them to achieve a decent standard of living.
Rank 24 needs an analysis. To achieve the scope of 24. World Bank might only 25% importance to a power outage and transparency of tariffs which is the main problem plaguing India.
- Median hours of supply at a standard level is 16 hours in stark contrast to 3.9 in India. Far from the 24*7.
- Low voltage a voltage surges.
- Low in distribution and transmission
C++ introduces Object-Oriented Programming, not present in C. Like other things, C++ supports the four primary features of OOP: encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, and inheritance. See detailed list of c++ programming interview questions.
In this wake, certain remedial steps are required.
- Monitoring of supply through smart meters to gauge sub-optimal performance and in the interim IVRS and SMS reporting by uses.
- Outsourcing Maintenance services in far-flung areas to franchisees.
- Payment collection centres, as loss of revenue, make discounts chargeable.
- Given the population of the country and changing pattern of lifestyles, the Indian market has huge untapped potential which should be tapped by increase private or foreign investment.
- India still relies heavily on thermal as a source. Proactive steps to be taken to further the target of 175 MW of renewables.
Computer programmer Rick Mascitti is credited with giving C++ its name, with the ++ indicating an improvement from C programming. Check list of c++ programming interview question.
Erection of poles and extension of wires does not mean uninterrupted power supply.
Measurable should be taken to ensure its sustainability in rural areas by providing it at a subsidised rate plus a gradual shift towards renewable.