RBI Grade B Papers
RBI Grade B is one of the toughest competition exam. RBI Grade B exam is divided into 2 phases – Phase 1 and Phase 2. Phase 1 paper(qualifying stage) is similar than rest of Banking exams with syllabus like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Awareness. Phase 2 paper is more focused towards RBI Grade B core areas, and have subjects like Economics and Social Issues, Finance, Management and English.
Know more about syllabus and paper pattern of RBI Grade B
Know more about eligibility criteria for RBI grade B
RBI Grade B papers- Phase 1(2017)
1. Reading Comprehension – One on Banking & Finance and one on GREXIT
2. Reading Comprehension – 2 Passage, one passage was based on “Euro Banks Crisis and their Inability to React Properly. The other passage was asked in the different format. Instead of giving a passage (as usually seen in exam) this time short 4-5 paragraph were given. You have to read the paragraph & then answer the questions which are asked.
3. Fillers – Double fillers asked
4. Error Spotting – Sentences were given in the options. you have to find that sentence which is grammatically incorrect.
5. Idiom and Phrases – You have to tick on that option in which the Idiom is used correctly.
6. Sentence Correction – A sentence was given. 2 -3 word are highlighted. Then 4 statement was given. In option it is given statement 1 is correct, Statement 1 & 2 is correct , Statement 2 & 4 is correct. none is correct.
1. Puzzles – Circular Arrangement – 1Q, Floor Based Questions – 1Q
2. Syllogism – 2 Qs
3. Double Line up – 10 people sitting in a two line. Some of them are facing north & some facing south. They also work in different companies.
4. Scheduling – based on date, month.
5. Floor Puzzle – People living on a different floor of a building (one more variable was given).
6. Linear Arrangement – People sitting in a line. The person having the name with consecutive alphabet will not sit together.
1. Data Interpretation – 10 Qs (2 Sets)
2. Line Graph – Difficult
3. Pie Chart – Moderate based on percentage.
4. Quadratic Equation – Asked in a statement & assumption format.
5. A seller gets 44% profit on an item after giving X % discount on the marked price. Had he offered 2X discount, he would have gained 28 %. How much percent is more the marked price than the cost price?
6. Raju spends 24% of his salary on food, 11% on rent, 5 % on the internet. The rest he has invested in mutual funds, PPF and recurring deposits in the ratio 7:3:5. If the amount spent on the internet bill is 3500 less than the amount invested in recurring deposit, find his salary. (Ratio is uncertain as based upon memory)
7. A, B and C can complete a piece of work in 15, 20 and 30 days respectively. All three of them started working together and after two days, A quit. B left six days before the completion of the work. In how many days was the work completed?
Awards, Rankings and Recognition
1. Dada Saheb Phalke award winning Actress
2. Winner of Gold Medal at Asian Wrestling Championship
3. Which Indian cricketer has been featured on ICC ODI top 10 rankings?
4. Ease of doing business ranking is launched by which of the following
5. 1st indian to climb everest 6 times
6. Badminton player inducted into BWF
Place in focus
1. Madrid is the capital of
2. Dalong village Biodiversity Heritage Site is in
3. G7 summit takes place in
4. First Small Finance Bank Headquarter
5. Alamatti dam is in which state
6. Maldives’ capital currency is
7. Highest steel producing country
8. Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Stadium, Balewadi Sports Complex
9. Recently which two cities are granted world heritage site for traffic
10. A7 aircraft was brought from the country
11. Abu Dhabi is capital city of
12. Longest bridge in Assam inaugurated by Prime Minister is on the banks of which river?
13. Where is Sonai Rupai Wildlife sanctuary
14. Where is the headquarters of International Fertilizer Industry Association?
15. HCL Asian Junior Championshio held at which city
16. Dhola Sadiya bridge is on which river
17. Bhimbetka rock shelter?
18. Dalong village is recognized as Biodiversity Heritage site is in which state
19. Underwater rail tunnel on which River
20. Karlovy film festival in which country
21. Where is the headquarters of International Fertilizer Industry Association
22. Where is headquarter of CUB
23. Where is the headquarter of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
24. Where is Mathikettan Shola National Park
25. Which is India’s First Freight village
26. In which state Sri Venkateswara National Park is located
27. Which Country started global T-20 league
28. Pakal dual dam is in which state
29. G-20 Summit 2017 held in which country
30. Headquarter of Nordic investment bank is in which country
31. Nomadic Elephant 2 Exercise between Army of India and which Country
32. International Ameteur Boxing Tournament 2017 venue
33. Gorakhpur Atomic Power Plant is proposed in which Indian State?
34. Which country opted out of the Paris Climate Convention
35. First Bio Fuel
36. AIIMS in Assam to come up in which district
37. Amman is the capital of?
38. Who won the title of Sudirman Cup 2017
39. Foreign minister of which country elected as president of United Nations General Assembly
40. Currency of Kenya ?
41. Berlin is the capital of which Country
42. Where are Pandava Caves heritage sites are located
43. South Asian Table Tennis championship held in
44. Largest telescope
Person in focus
1. Actor Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, belongs to which country?
2. Mann ki baat book Preface is written by
3. KPS gill who passed away recently was a?
4. Aparna Popat is related to which sport ?
5. The Indian who won gold medal in asain wrestling championship 2017 ?
6. Leo Varadkar, who was recently in news is
7. Abdul Rahman who passed away recently was a
8. Uday Kotak belongs to which bank
9. First Indian woman to climb Mount Everest from the China side?
10. Dasari Narayana Rao who passed away recently was an
11. Alexander Zverev belongs to which sports
Banking and Finance
1. Gold Cheque limit
2. Money market-based question
3. What is C in PAC limit imposed by RBI on banks
4. Recently PNB was granted solar power for 500 crores from which bank?
5. Maximum limit of Payment Bank
6. Who regulates NBFC?
7. What does D in NSDL stand for?
8. T-Wallet is launched by which state
9. Disha microfine got the license from RBI for which type of bank
10. What does ‘L’ stands for in LAF?
11. State-owned Punjab National Bank has received USD 100 million (about Rs. 645 crores) as the first tranche from
12. What does ‘V’ stands for in LTV
13. Who is the sponser of Indicash
14. Which organization is regulator of Credit Agencies
15. Max limit on BSBDA?
16. Which is debt instruments?
17. Payment banks are prone to
18. IBBI deals with
19. Type of derivatives have payoff more complex than usual
20. Credit gurantee fund for which scheme of PM – Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises
21. Hedge funds are similar to- Mutual funds
22. Banks which do marketing- Investment banks
23. As per branch authorization policy 25 % branch should be in
24. First Indian bank with block chain technology
25. Maximum denomination of Indian Coins
26. Full Form of MSF
27. NBFC Regulates under which act
28. What is the minimum eligible amount under SARFAESI Act
29. What does ‘A’ stands in CRAR
30. Which MFI is converted into a bank
31. What is the lock in period for ELSS
32. SIP is related to
33. Which Risk is associated with lenders not being able to payback
34. What is the full form of OVD
35. After merging with associates bank and Bhartiya Mahila Bank, advance level of SBI reached to
36. BSBDA stands for ?
37. Total transaction cash limit within one week in BSBDA Account
38. Interest rate on Saving account of Paytm Payments Bank
39. India’s GDP for fourth Quarter?
40. Insurance companies to be registered with which organization
41. What is regulated by NHB
42. I in IDFC stands for
43. Exit load is related to?
Schemes, social issues and events
1. Which ministry launched the Darwaza Band Campaign?
2. What was the sex-ratio according to 2011 Census?
3. Which annual event observed on July 11, every year
4. What is India’s own GPS name?
5. Bandodkar Trophy is related to which sport
6. Deep Ocean Mission is associated with which ministry
7. National Table Tennis championship?
8. Vidhya Veerta Abhiyaan was launched by
9. e – Sanad launched by
10. Bharat QR code – Scan code
11. Mudra loan purpose
12. Solar panel Initial corpus
13. With which of the organization Amul is associated
14. As per amended bill, the definition of Start up has been changed to
1. Light year distance of a newly discovered planet
2. Financial Literacy week was from
3. What is the theme of Tobacco day
4. July 17 is celebrated as
5. What is the range of Prithvi II Missile
6. Puttanadu Festival
7. Irani Cup is related to which sport
8. Kalinga Cup associated with which sport
RBI Grade B Papers- Phase 2 (2018)
We have compiled a list of past RBI Grade B papers from 2010-2015. Though paper pattern has been revised (with all the paper is now objective expect Paper 2 – English) and removal of Statistics paper in Phase 2. These paper will help you understand the kind of questions that you can expect in your RBI Grade B exam.
Past RBI Grade B Papers
Source: RBI Grade B Papers taken from RBI official website.
To get more information on RBI course or coaching help please visit our RBI online coaching program page.
Xamnation is offering study material for RBI Grade B. Check course features for RBI Grade B study material
Contact 9988708161 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding courses.