- On 6th Dec 2017, came into legal, independent existence
- Dec 6 – marked as Universal Energy Access Day.
- First specialized intergovernmental body on solar energy expected to drive R&D on solar energy (from electricity generation to storage capacity).
- First treaty-based international intergovernmental organization to be based out of India.
- International Solar Alliance to be first international organization to be permanently headquartered in India
- Will help India to achieve its target of installing 175 GW of renewable energy by 2022.
Do you know python scipy means scientific python, and it includes scientific and important functions to be used in data science and other applications. Check our python scify course here.
About International Solar Alliance
- When: Launched by India and France in November 2015
- Where: in Paris on the sidelines of the UN Climate Conference (COP-21).
- Headquartered at: India, National Institute of Solar Energy, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Purpose: solar power utilization in solar-rich countries lying fully or partially between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn.
- Fund mobilization of Solar energy (Target of US$1Trillion by 2030), Technical Guidance
- Expectation: to facilitate the addition of 1,000 GW of solar energy by 2030.
- 58 countries have signed ISA Framework Agreement
- 26 countries have ratified it as well
- Prospective Member : 151
- UN member countries located beyond the Tropics can join the ISA as “Partner Countries”.
- Three programs launched by International Solar Alliance are
- Scaling Solar Applications for Agriculture Use,
- Affordable Finance a Scale, and
- Scaling Solar Mini-Grids.
Do you know python scipy is built over python numpy. Learn more details on python scipy here.
In case you have any query or confusion regarding this article, you can contact us or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Xamnation.com is offering online coaching program, study material and test series for following exams.
Please contact 9988708161 or mail email@example.com for course enquiry.