BURT RUTAN, an American aerospace engineer, said: “In 12 or 15 years, there will be ROUTINE, AFFORDABLE SPACE TOURISM not just in the US but in a lot of other countries.”
SPACE TOURISM is Human Space Travel for RECREATIONAL PURPOSES
Types of Space Tourism
- Performed only by Russian Space Agency
- Under Plan
- BLUE ORIGIN
- VIRGIN GALACTIC
- Under Plan Space × ROCKET Starship
ORIGIN – 2001-2009:- 7 Space Tourists made and Space flights abroad Russian SOYUZ SPACECRAFT brokered by SPACE ADVENTURE to ISS.
RECENT DEVELOPMENT:- NASA has announced that by 2020, it will send private astronauts to ISS with
SPACE X – CREW DRAGON Spacecraft and
BOEING – STARLINER Spacecraft
COSTS – $75,000 USD per day per astronaut.
Do you know Nabard grade a vacancy are for its 26 different departments. Know more facts on Nabard grade a vacancy.
- ECONOMIC – Money earned from space tourism can be used by space agencies for further Research and Development.
- EDUCATION – It will increase the interest of people in science.
- POLITICAL – Space tourism antagonizes the purposes of a space war between countries.
- RESEARCH – It will give a boost to space research and help to understand the universe more clearly.
- High cost
- Competition b/w Public and Private Sector
- Space Debris will increase
- A common international Space Policy needed
- Space Wars should not be there
- Complete Ban on SPACE MILITARISATION
“The EARTH is the CRADLE OF HUMANITY,
But MANKIND cannot stay in the cradle forever.”
Space tourism as the logical outgrowth of the adventure tourism market in the future and India must be ready to capture SPACE TOURISM MARKET as it has already done well with MEDICAL TOURISM MARKET by providing COST-EFFECTIVE and WORLD-CLASS EXPENSIVE simultaneously.
Do you know there are approximately 100+ yearly Nabard grade a vacancy. Know complete details on Nabard grade a vacancy and application process.