Does sleeping on the job sound like your dream job?
Wakefit is a sleep solutions company, dedicated to creating innovative and disruptive sleep products. At Wakefit, they spend a lot of time and effort trying to study sleep patterns of individuals so customers can create intuitive products that aid a good night’s sleep.
- A completed degree in any field. A history of falling asleep during class will be counted as relevant experience.
- We are seeking sleepy self-starters who are motivated enough to stay in bed for at least 8 hours of solid sleep.
- Should be able to fall asleep within 10-20 minutes of hitting the pillow.
- Strong knowledge and a distinctive point of view on sleep products and how they contribute to better sleep.
- Should demonstrate qualities of a team player, when the team is likely to miss their bedtime or likely to indulge in activities that discourage sleep.
- Past Experience in sleeping in any kind of environment – irrespective of noise and brightness levels.
- A focused and disciplined approach to record and analyse personal sleeping patterns.
- Demonstrated track record of prioritizing sleep over social media.
- Attention to detail and a passion for clean bed-sheets, cosy blankets and funky pajamas.
67% of rejection happened as candidates were unable to make the eye contact. Check out Xamnation mock interview pack.
What’s your job?
Just sleep. For as long as you can, as deep as you can, and as competitively as you can. You just rest. Leave the rest.
In the comfort of your own home.
1 lakh will be paid to the candidate(s) who satisfies all conditions as determined by Wakefit.