Last Updated on
About the Internship:
1. Handling daily electric vehicle deployment data, work with Excel, and provide solutions which can improve metrics
2. Making MIS reports and handling daily process improvements in the system
3. Optimizing work and finding solutions for daily tasks and increasing the productivity of team members & automating all the tasks
4. Monitoring & frequently visiting our facilities
Number of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- can start the internship between 22nd Nov’19 and 22nd Dec’19.
- are available for duration of 3 months.
- are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.
- have relevant skills and interests.
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Must be self-motivated and have strong analytical & decision-making skills
- Someone who can join immediately would be preferred