Last Updated on
This article is about recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State Bank of India for post of Digital marketing manager (Grade MMGS-3).
SBI digital marketing manager coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI digital marketing manager coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich digital marketing experience from companies like Amazon, Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, PayU etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments, online marketing news and other information required for the interview
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in our SBI digital marketing manager interview course.
About specialist cadre officers /Digital marketing manager
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting digital marketing manager as specialist cadre officer. Following is the complete details of digital marketing manager post.
- Post: Digital marketing manager
- Grade: MMGS-III
- Place of Posting- Mumbai
- Total posts: 1 (1 General)
Job description of SBI digital marketing manager
Skills requirement for SBI specialist cadre officer
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM/SMO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Good knowledge of website and App analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Sizmek)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and display campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Profile of SBI digital marketing manager
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the offers and campaigns
- Gather business requirement, share brief with respective stakeholders, run a brand sanity check, maintain design brand and design aesthetic, get creative approval and assure timely delivery and launch
- Enhance brand awareness and adoption across digital platforms (Internal and external)
- Optimize the usage of digital tools and channels for optimum deliverability and campaign impact
- Drive strategy to drive web/app traffic to further customer acquisition and engagement
- Measure the campaign performance and improve it based on campaign output and feedback
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. − Create marketing strategy across channels
- OOH, Social Media, in-house properties and create campaigns by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Work with different team to ensure campaign execution and monitoring the results.
- Identify new avenues and channel for promotions of products and offers – to both targeted and non-targeted customer base.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
KRA of SBI Digital marketing manager
- Collect customer insights / feedback & create new propositions/ products for the various segment of the Bank through Online/ Offline and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for achieving growth targets for customer acquisition, sales, value chain financing for the Agriculture digital products.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of online transactions.
- Design and develop customer journeys and products for B2C and B2B marketplace.
- Responsible for achieving customer acquisition and GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) growth targets from B2C and B2B partnerships.
- Signing of NDAs, Agreements, safe keeping of documents and taking care of legal aspects (including sourcing, negotiations and contracting).
- Design analytics program to identify and cross-sell (in co-ordination with IT analytics team).
- Coordinating the development of new journeys/ products in Digital Bank including business rules, defining standard operating procedure (SOP), process flow, Operating model elements etc.
- Responsible for working closely with key business & regulatory stakeholders, technology partner, third party vendors/ service providers & Government agencies.
- Ensuring prompt customer service and complaint management.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor
Eligibility criteria for SBI digital marketing manager recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI digital marketing manager
- Candidate should be 35 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI digital marketing manager
MBA(Marketing)/PGDM(Marketing)/ PGDBM (Marketing)/MMS (Marketing) from recognized University/ Institute
Work experience requirement for SBI digital marketing manager
Minimum 5 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 in digital marketing in financial services space in Supervisory/ Management role.
Salary and perks of SBI digital marketing manager
SBI digital marketing manager pay scale will be 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection process of SBI digital marketing manager
Application process of SBI special cadre officer
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI digital marketing manager
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI digital marketing manager role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI digital marketing manager interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI digital marketing manager role. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our coaching program.