Last Updated on
This article is about recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State Bank of India for post of Data Analyst (Grade MMGS-3).
SBI Data Analyst coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI Data Analyst coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich data science experience from companies like Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, Musigma etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments and other information required for the interview
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our SBI Data Analyst interview course.
About specialist cadre officers /Data Analyst
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting Data Analyst as specialist cadre officer. Following is the complete details of Data Analyst post.
- Post: Data Analyst
- Grade: MMGS-III
- Place of Posting- Mumbai
- Total posts: 2 (2 General )
Job description of SBI Data Analyst
Skills requirement for SBI specialist cadre officer
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Job Profile of SBI Data Analyst
- Translating business requirements to analytics use cases and liaise with GITC stakeholders
- Collecting and interpreting data on a regular basis for assessing success factors of key products and journeys and report it back to relevant members of the business
- Work with Product owners for defining KPI parameters for each of the work streams
- Play product owner role for Analytics work stream building new journeys for cross sell, upsell and target new customer conversion.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
KRA of SBI Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing multiple data sources and performance indicators to flag data sanity issues and follow up to resolve them
- Prioritize and follow up on business and information needs in line with management teams objectives
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- P/L impact through internal analytics initiatives taken up
- TAT for internal analytics project taken up
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor
Eligibility criteria for SBI Data Analyst recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI Data Analyst
- Candidate should be 40 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI Data Analyst
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science from recognized University/Institute
Work experience requirement for SBI Data Analyst
- Minimum 8 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 with minimum 4 years’ in data science in the financial services space in Supervisory/ Management role.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
Salary and perks of SBI Data Analyst
SBI Data Analyst pay scale will be 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection process of SBI Data Analyst
Application process of SBI special cadre officer
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI Data Analyst
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI Data Analyst role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI Data Analyst interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI Data Analyst role. Contact email@example.com for more information on our coaching program.