This article is about recruitment in State Bank of India for post of Senior Executive-Analytics
SBI Senior Executive-Analytics coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich product management experience from companies like Amazon, Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, PayU etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments and other information required for the interview
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our SBI Senior Executive-Analytics interview course.
About Senior Executive-Analytics
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting Senior Executive-Analytics. Following is the complete details of Senior Executive-Analytics post.
- Post: Senior Executive-Analytics
- Place of Posting- Mumbai or any other place in India
- Total posts: 2 (2 General )
- 3 years contract(renewable for another 2 years at Bank’s discretion)
Job description of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
Skills requirement for SBI Analytics Executive
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking.
- Good verbal & written communication skill.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Attention to details, organizational skills & multitasking ability.
Job Profile of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
- Collection, organisation, analysis and dissemination of very large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work alongside with the business/ management team to establish business needs.
- Interpreting data and analysing results by identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Write comprehensive reports to be circulated to relevant members/ management of the business team
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
KRA of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing multiple data sources and performance indicators to flag data sanity issues and follow up to resolve them.
- Prioritize & follow up on business and information needs in line with management team’s objectives
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- P/L impact through internal analytics initiatives taken up.
- TAT for internal analytics project taken up.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/ Supervisor.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
- Candidate should be 35 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
- E./ B. Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from recognized University/ Institute .
- OR MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ PG (Statistics) .
- Preferred: Certification in Data Science/ Big data from Jigsaw Academy/ Manipal Prolearn/ XLRI/ Reva University/ NMIMS/ IFMR/ IMT or from any Govt. approved Universities/ Institutions
Work experience requirement for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience in the field of strategy/ data analytics/ data science/ analytics translator as Manager/ Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Corporate/ Financial Institutions.
Salary and perks of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
- SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations salary will be Rs 10-20 lacs per annum
- Fixed pay component of 70%,
- Variable pay component of 30%.
- Annual increment of 10% subject to fulfillment of Bank’s conditions.
- Halting & lodging expenses as per Bank’s rules
Selection process of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
Application process of SBI senior executive analytics
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI Senior Executive-Analytics
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI Senior Executive-Analytics role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI Senior Executive-Analytics role. Contact email@example.com for more information on our coaching program.