What is Wipro NLTH exam?
Wipro is one of the largest IT service providers from India, having clients from across the world. Every year, Wipro conduct a National Level Talent Hunt (NLTH) exam, so that it finds the right talent studying in various colleges and university across India. In this exam, only those students who are right now in final year of their study programs can apply.
Full form of NLTH = National Level Talent Hunt
The objective of conducting national level talent hunt (NLTH) exam is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving students who are studying in various parts of India. Wipro NLTH exam is focus to search best engineering college talents in India. Wipro NLTH is best option for students to be part of prestigious organization.
Eligibility criteria for Wipro NLTH exam
Every year, lacs of students apply for Wipro NLTH exam. Wipro has put following criteria so that right talented students can apply to its organization. This exam is only for Indian citizen, but students from Nepal and Bhutan are also allowed (they need to submit their citizenship proof). Candidate should not have appeared for any Wipro process in last 6 months.
Education criteria for Wipro NLTH exam
- Student should have scored 60% or above in his/her 10th and 12th exam
- Student should have scored minimum 65% or CGPA equivalent of 65% and above. Student need to check CGPA conversion formula from their respective university.
- Year of graduation should be same as year of the exam. For example, if Wipro NLTH exam is being conducted in 2021, only those students who are graduating in 2021 are applicable.
- Only B.Tech/B.E and 5 years integrated M.tech are allowed to apply for Wipro NLTH exam
- Only graduate from CS/IT/Circuital department are allowed to apply
- Max gap of 3 years is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate should be studying in full time course from recognized college/university in India
- There should not be any arrears/backlogs at the time of selection stage
Students should note down that even 59.9% in class 10/12 are not applicable, neither below 65% in graduation. Also, the conversion formula should have been approved by university. Student application will be rejected in case of anomaly.
Paper pattern of Wipro NLTH exam
Please visit link for detailed paper pattern of Wipro NLTH exam
Career opportunity after clearing Wipro NLTH exam
Those students who are able to clear Wipro NLTH exam, and subsequent interview stages, will be hired as Project Engineer, and will be put into initial training first, and then directly into client projects after successful completion of training.
Salary structure of Wipro entry level engineer
Salary of new recruits hired via Wipro NLTH exam will be Rs 3.5 lacs per annum.
Service agreement in Wipro entry level position
There will be service agreement of Rs 75000 for 12 months post joining. This is based on pro rata basis. This mean anyone who wishes to leave, will have to compensate Wipro this much amount.
Important dates for Wipro NLTH exam
- Last date to apply: Jan 05, 2021
- Exam date: Jan 11, 2021 – Jan 17, 2021
Wipro will conduct technical and HR interviews of candidates who successfully cleared Wipro NLTH exam. Wipro will inform candidates on result via email or phone call to individual candidates.
In this article, we have shared detailed process of Wipro NLTH exam. In case you have any doubt or confusion, please feel free to contact us.
Xamnation is offering Wipro NLTH course. This course will include online learning material, practice test series for Wipro NLTH exam. You can also take full course which include mock interviews and personal guidance by experienced mentors. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.