Preparation course for TCS MBA NQT
Xamnation is offering comprehensive course covering study material and practice test for TCS MBA NQT exam. Our course pack includes complete learning material for Aptitude, Reasoning, English well as detailed practice module.
Our course highlights:
- 100+ videos and ebooks for covering different section s of the exam
- Short tips and tricks to help you improve accuracy and speed in the exam
- 100+ practice tests so that you can practice each and every topic completely
- Doubt support for Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Business Aptitude test
Course for TCS MBA NQT exam
Click to the payment button and follow the steps. Once you make payment, we will mail you login details to your email id.
|Basic Pack||Full Pack|
|Comprehensive test module including all types of practice tests that are asked in company written exam||All components of Basic Pack|
|Learning material for company aptitude and programming languages||Mock Interview Sessions with industry and domain experts|
|Course Validity: 1 month||Personal feedback/review on assignments and tips for improvement. Total hours with expert: 10|
|Price: Rs 999||Price: Rs 5000|
About TCS MBA NQT exam
TCS is hiring people for its business analyst, pre-sales and other business related profiles from TCS MBA NQT exam. This is a pan India exam, and only MBA candidates who are currently in final year of their studies can apply for this exam.
Application process for TCS Management Hiring
- Visit: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
Important dates for TCS MBA NQT exam
- Written Test date: 21st November 2021 onwards
- Interview date: To be announced post test results
Eligibility criteria for TCS MBA NQT exam
Education qualification required for TCS MBA NQT exam
- Graduation in engineering (B.Tech or B.E) from recognized university/college in India
- Currently enrolled in 2 years full time/regular Post graduate Management Courses. No part time or correspondence or 1 year course MBA.
- Only those students who are passing out in 2020/2021/2022 are eligible
- MBA Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
- Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
- Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Age requirement for TCS MBA NQT exam
Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
Work Experience requirement for TCS MBA NQT exam
Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.
Paper pattern for TCS MBA NQT exam
TCS will conduct a written exam (online), format is multiple choice questions.
This is 90 minutes test, and it will contain 3 sections.
Key sections in TCS MBA NQT exam
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Business Aptitude
Syllabus of TCS MBA NQT exam
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject-Verb agreement
- Tenses and Articles
- Reading Comprehension
- Preposition & Conjunction
- Paragraph completion
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion and Averages
- Work and Time
- Series and Progressions
- Time, speed, distance
- Arrangement & Series
- Profit & Loss
- Problem on Ages
- Clocks and Calendar
- Permutations and Combinations
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Marketing
- Basics of HR
- Basics of Operations
- Basics of Statistics and Market Research
- Basics of Strategy and Business