Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery app, providing in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 23 countries. In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Zomato has expanded its offering to include transactions – online ordering, table reservations, and a point-of-sale system, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionize the restaurant industry.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with new restaurants to make sure they have a smooth on boarding into Zomato ZPay.
- Training and engaging with restaurant staff for Zomato Zpay clients.
- Troubleshooting and addressing escalations swiftly.
- Helping merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback.
- Managing communication among multiple stakeholders within the team.
- Using internal tools monitor restaurants activity, analyse data, create reports.
Do you know python pandas offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables and time series. See our python pandas tutorial for more details.
Number of Internships available: 10
Who Can Apply
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 19th Nov’19 and 19th Dec’19.
- Are available for duration of 2 months.
- Fluent in English and the local language of the geography.
- Working in Calm, communicative and can think on his feet to present solutions to clients.
- Not afraid to go the extra mile to reach and exceed goals.
- Willing to travel within the city.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Spread sheets
Perks, Certificate, Informal dress code.
Do you know The pandas package is the most important tool at the disposal of Data Scientists and Analysts working in Python. Learn details on python pandas in our online course.