Last Updated on
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery app, providing in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 23 countries. In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Zomato has expanded its offering to include transactions – online ordering, table reservations, and a point-of-sale system, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionize the restaurant industry.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with new restaurants to make sure they have a smooth on boarding into Zomato ZPay.
- Training and engaging with restaurant staff for Zomato Zpay clients.
- Troubleshooting and addressing escalations swiftly.
- Helping merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback.
- Managing communication among multiple stakeholders within the team.
- Using internal tools monitor restaurants activity, analyse data, create reports.
Number of Internships available: 10
Who Can Apply
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 19th Nov’19 and 19th Dec’19.
- Are available for duration of 2 months.
- Fluent in English and the local language of the geography.
- Working in Calm, communicative and can think on his feet to present solutions to clients.
- Not afraid to go the extra mile to reach and exceed goals.
- Willing to travel within the city.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Spread sheets
Perks, Certificate, Informal dress code.