Superbug is a bacteria strain which immune to most of the antibiotic drugs. The immunity they gain due to a discriminatory consumption of drugs or leave the medical treatment middle of course. Today inpatient antibiotic era problem of superbug taken a new turn which raised concerns.
Do you know python language name is inspired from Monty Python comedy series. Check our python language course now.
Factors responsible for superbug :-
- India now a hotbed of superbugs due to overuse of antibiotics during medical treatment.
- Public bating like in Kumbh Mela or bath in Ganga cause to transfer gut bacteria in people.
- Immunity of bacteria also possible in diseases like TB when the patient left the medical courses without competition.
- Sometimes duplicate or expired antibiotic also cause immunity to Bactria.
- In 2014, many antibiotics recognize but their implementation is lethargic.
- Wastewater also causes of superbug and some of them even immune to a most powerful drug-like carbapenem.
- In cattle’s and other domestic animals uses of antibiotics is more.
Implications of superbug :-
- Mobility of superbug increase. Delhi originated superbug found in Artic and in the US a woman died due to India originated superbug.
- Treatment expenditure increased and mainly poor people carry the burden of superbugs.
- It increases the mortality and rescue to life expectancy.
- Social health indicator status lowered due to high level of existence of superbugs.
Do you know python language is classified as one of the most simplest and easiest programming language to learn. See our python language tutorial for more details.
- Need to rescue use of antibiotics.
- Redline campaign started the reduce the uses of usage of antibiotics.
- Guideline for uses of antibiotics must be codified.
- Regular health checkup requires to diagnose the symptom of superbugs.
- Need to innovate methods to treat human and animals without the use of antibiotic.
Superbugs now became a global threat and it would soon turn into a health emergency. There is a need to take the required steps to curb this problem.