Hindi is one of the most common languages in India. Almost 43%+ Indian population confirm their first language as Hindi language. Along with English, it is most preferred way of communication among people of different states. Hindi is used as second and third language in different curriculum and state boards in India.
If you come from non-Hindi speaking state, or have recently shifted to India from abroad, you will find difficulty in communicating with local people, and also students will find difficulty in their school. You will difficult to communicate with other students and teachers, and you may not be able to pick the pace of syllabus in class. It is very important to have private Hindi tuitions in such cases, as have Hindi coaching will fill the learning gap, and make you at par with other class’ students, and get good grades in Hindi language. You can now find good private Hindi tutors over internet. In this article, we will give you tips on how to find a good Hindi tuition teacher, who can help you in Hindi language from basic to expert’s level.
Components of Hindi language
Just like any other language, Hindi is divided into following components in school curriculum.
- Hindi Vocabulary– Understanding and recognition of letters and words
- Hindi Grammar– Understanding of Grammar rules of Hindi, also called Vyakaran.
- Hindi Literature– This is covered in textbooks in the form of stories and poems
- Hindi writing skills – Students knowledge and understanding of writing in Hindi in the form of essay , letter, article etc
- Hindi speaking skills – Students speaking and presentation skills on known and unknown topics
- Hindi reading skills – Students reading skills and solving seen and unseen passages
Benefits of Hindi coaching
There are many benefits of having online coaching for Hindi language.
- Customized learning program- A personal Hindi tutor will offer customized learning plan for you, as per your skills set and current understanding of Hindi language. For the students who do not have any basic understanding of Hindi language, teacher will start from very beginning. For other, the classes will be on advance as per the curriculum.
- Personal attention- Teacher will give you the personal attention, and help you practice each and every Hindi language concept together. This will not be possible in regular school classrooms
- Time saving- As these are online sessions to be taken from your home, you will save valuable time in commuting to physical centers
- Flexible schedule- Private Hindi tutors will make timetable in convenient to student. So, you get flexibility of attending classes at your comfortable timings. For example, some students may need to attend Hindi classes at night or early morning. This will be easily possible with online Hindi tutoring. Flexible schedule will allow tutors to help people sitting in different places at once.
- Expert tutors – Private Hindi tutors are experts in their field, and they are able to devote more attention to students. They will also teach more examples in details that are not usually covered due to time constraint.
- Learning at own pace-Online Hindi tutoring classes will help you learn at your own pace. You can discuss with Hindi tutors to set up learning pace. You can ask Hindi tutor to cover more examples, have more practice if you need. Online Hindi tutors will take up your questions and provide you with necessary explanations to learn more efficiently.
How to find a Good Private Hindi Tutor?
Finding right Hindi tuition teacher is very important. There are many people, who claim they are good in Hindi language, but you need to have filtering criteria to select best among them. Here we have shared some tips to find good Hindi tutor online.
- Teacher profile- Look for an online profile of the Hindi tutor. You may need to see the qualification, work experience, and may need to see recommendation and references from students who were taught by this tutor before. This research may take some time, but it is worth spending time.
- Services- You can also see what kind of services he/she is offering, and how much they cost. A good experienced tutor usually charges more than inexperienced one. This benchmarking will give you an idea of quality of your English tutor.
- Reference- You can ask your Hindi tutor to provide with reference of old students who were taught by him/her. You can also see online reviews and ratings of Tutors and his/her classes.
How much do Private Online Hindi Tutors cost?
It is a good idea to find the cost of private Hindi tutoring before you hire an online tutor for Hindi language. This will help you to benchmark the tutor, and you may bargain for a good deal on your Hindi tuition fees.
Tips to find fee for private Hindi tutoring
- Types of course– Tuition duration directly depend upon whether the classes are live online or recorded classes. If teacher is taking online live classes in Hindi, cost will go up, as teacher need to spend time with each student. But online live classes will give advantage to student in form of personalized and direct learning with teachers. Student will interact directly with teacher, get doubts solved instantaneously. These features are not available in recorded video classes, where only video material is provided.
- Duration of course– As you know cost is directly related to time spend. Likewise, cost of your private Hindi lessons will be related to number of teaching hours in the course. A full year course will cost you more than short duration cost. Therefore, you will have to decide on picking the right course duration for your English private tutoring.
- Benchmarking- Your Hindi tuitions may go from Rs 400-1500 per hour, depending upon tutor skillset and qualification. Group sessions, where there are multiple students in class, are cheaper, as cost is distributed among students.
- Learning material- You may check with tutor on what kind of learning material is provided. For example – books, or other learning material.
Can I get free Hindi Private Tuitions
There are many websites and video platforms like Youtube that offer free Hindi teaching. However, it would be best if you were careful with these websites, as some of them may charge you after you have finished your Hindi lesson. Quality of material and service also won’t be good in such free tuitions. As we know, Good deal has good service. If you want a good quality Hindi teacher, you should expect to pay for the quality they offer.
In this article, we have shared tips to find good Hindi tutor online. If you are struggling in finding good Hindi tuition teacher, you can reach out to us. We, at Xamnation, are offering Hindi Language course for school exams as well for adults. Email us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our counselors will get in touch with you.
You may like
- Online Hindi tuitions for Grade 6
- Online Hindi tuitions for Grade 7
- Online Hindi tuitions for Grade 8
- Online Hindi tuitions for Grade 9
- Online Hindi tuitions for Grade 10