Industry 4.0 is a name given to the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. Industries 4.0 driven a game charger and will also disrupt 70% to market in the next to 4years.
Industry revolution 4.0:-
- System integration
- Internet of things
- Artificial intelligence
- Additive manufacturing
- Cloud computing
- Augmented reality
- Big data
- Autonomous robot.
Component of I.R 4.0 :
- Changes in the job due to the advent of I.R 4.0
- Smart machines will replace millions of jobs worldwide but newer will be a creator.
- According to the world economic forum estimates 75 million jobs may be displaced but 133 million new jobs may emergence globally in new years.
- The new jobs will b different and will require a higher application of cognitive skills alongside working with deep technologies.
- Recently many countries of the world have been started works towards I.R 4.0
- Singapore, China, France, Canada, have begun to invest in creating digital talent.
- As many as 20 countries across the globe have adopted I.R 4.0 and A.I national strategy.
- India doing towards re-skilling
- Many companies have their learning platform that is being used extensively.
- The government along with NASSCOM has launched CoE for data science and A. I
Although, there is a need for reforms in India
- Universities will have to retain to ensure students are employable in the digital ever.
- The government showed more invest in research era.
- Think tank (NITT Ayog) should make a report related I.R 4.0 among states.
Thus, this industry has never been constrained by demand. We have to ensure towards Supply side in real quick time and policies and strategies must translate into immediate action.