This article is about recruitment in State Bank of India for post of Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich product management experience from companies like Amazon, Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, PayU etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments and other information required for the interview
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing interview course.
About Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting Senior Executive-Digital Marketing. Following is the complete details of Senior Executive-Digital Marketing post.
- Post: Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
- Place of Posting- Mumbai/anywhere in India
- Total posts: 2 (2 General)
- 3 years contract which can be extended for2 years more
Job description of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Skills requirement for SBI executive Marketing
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Attention to details, organizational skills & multitasking ability.
- Thorough Knowledge of Google AdWords, Ad Network platforms, Performance marketing tools.
- Thorough knowledge of influence marketing, social listening & experimental digital marketing.
KRA of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
- Collect customer insights/ feedback & create new propositions/ products for various segment of the Bank through Online/ Offline and social media campaigns.
- Achieving growth targets for customer acquisition, sales & value chain financing for Agriculture digital products.
- Design and develop customer journeys and products for B2C and B2B marketplace.
- Achieving customer acquisition and GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) growth targets from B2C and B2B partnerships.
- Sign NDAs, Agreements, safe keeping of documents and take care of legal aspects (including sourcing, negotiations and contracting).
- Ensure proper reconciliation of online transactions.
- Co-ordinate the development of new journeys/ products in Digital Bank including business rules, defining standard operating procedure (SOP), process flow, Operating model elements etc.
- Work closely with key business & regulatory stakeholders, technology partner, 3 rd party vendors/ service providers & Government agencies.
- End to end responsibility for designing, running, optimising and reporting digital campaign.
- Run UAC, GDN, SEO, SEM, SMM, content marketing campaign.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor
Roles and responsibilities of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
- Providing Marketing support by suggesting new creative/ products based on market/ industry requirements.
- Acquisition of customers
- Increase in income as per the targets relating to digital banking.
- Proactively arranging meeting with executives of e-Commerce players/ Aggregators/ IT vendors.
- Negotiating/ Interacting with Vendors/ Technology Solution Providers to enable to have win-win situation.
- Ensuring prompt customer service and complaint management.
- Formulation and execution of business strategy/ marketing plan in coordination with Business Analyst and Customer Service Analyst.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
- Candidate should be 35 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
- E./ B. Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Preferred: Full time MBA/ Full time Digital Marketing Certificate
Work experience requirement for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience of working in the field of marketing of Bank/ Financial products as Manager/ Executive in Supervisory/ Management role with Corporate/ Financial Institution.
Salary and perks of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Total salary of this post is Rs 10-20 lacs. 70% of amount will be fixed and 30% will be variable. There will be annual increment of 10%. Travelling allowance, boarding and lodging will be provided separately.
Selection process of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Application process of SBI digital marketing executive
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Marketing role. Contact email@example.com for more information on our coaching program.