This article is about recruitment in State Bank of India for post of Senior Executive-Digital Relations
SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich product management experience from companies like Amazon, Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, PayU etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments and other information required for the interview
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in our SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations interview course.
About Senior Executive-Digital Relations
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting Senior Executive-Digital. Following are the complete details of Senior Executive-Digital Relations post.
- Post: Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- Place of Posting- Mumbai or any other SBI location based on requirement
- Total posts: 2 (2 General)
- 3 years contract(renewable for another 2 years at Bank’s discretion)
Job description of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
Skills requirement for SBI Digital Relations Executive
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Attention to details, organizational skills & multitasking ability.
Job Profile of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- Accomplish tie ups with Merchants/ Online sellers.
- Customer acquisition & campaign strategies.
- Provide Marketing Support by suggesting new creative products based on Market & Industry requirements.
- Negotiating/ interacting with vendors/ technology Solution providers for win-win situation.
- Ensuring Prompt customer service and complaint management.
- Launch marketing campaigns including those on social media and digital marketing.
- Ensuring smooth and seamless customer experience/ journeys for the online marketplace.
- Coordinate with relevant IT teams to ensure delivery on Customer experience.
- Monitor and Track key customer experience metrics periodically.
- Analysis and Review of seller data and outcome achieved.
- Suggest measures to be adopted to delight customers based on feedback/ analysis.
- Devise & construct campaigns based on analytics
KRA of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- In-charge of B2C or B2B partnership in allocated category for online marketplace.
- Sign-up B2C & B2B marketplace partners (including sourcing, negotiations & contracting).
- Develop & implement negotiation strategy & relationship arrangements with B2C & B2B partners.
- Achieve growth targets for on-boarding of new merchants/ customers.
- Achieve customer acquisition & GMV (Gross merchandise volume) growth targets from B2C & B2B partnerships.
- Obtain, monitor & track key metrics in online usage (page views, click-through & conversions) & present reports
- Drive initiatives to improve merchant acquisitions, customer engagement and digital sales.
- Increasing in number of digitally active customers.
- Increase in number of customers using Online Marketplace.
- Increase in number of transactions on Online Marketplace.
- Provide support (Content etc.) for marketing initiatives.
- Implement online and social media campaigns.
- Ensure prompt customer service and complaint management.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/ Supervisor
Eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- Candidate should be 35 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- E./ B. Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from recognized University/ Institute
- Preferred: Full time MBA/ Full time Digital Marketing Certificate from recognized University/ Institute
- Institute should be recognized by AICTE or Govt of India
Work experience requirement for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience as Relationship Manager/ Executive in dealing with digital marketing of Financial Products in Supervisory/ Management role with Financial Institutions
Salary and perks of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
- SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations salary will be Rs 10-20 lacs per annum
- Fixed pay component of 70%,
- Variable pay component of 30%.
- Annual increment of 10% subject to fulfillment of Bank’s conditions.
- Halting & lodging expenses as per Bank’s rules
Selection process of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
Application process of SBI senior executive
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI Senior Executive-Digital Relations role. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our coaching program.