This article is about recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State Bank of India for post of Product Manager (Grade MMGS-3).
SBI product manager coaching program
We, at Xamnation, are group of IIT and IIM graduates having rich professional experience. We will be offering interview preparation help for SBI product manager coaching. Followings are features of our course.
- 3 mock interviews with people who have rich product management experience from companies like Amazon, Flikpart, Paytm, Makemytrip, PayU etc
- CV review workshop. This will include covering possible questions that can come from your resume
- These will be online live sessions and you can prepare from anywhere in India, sitting from your home.
- Notes will be shared based on latest updates in Fintech sector, recent product developments and other information required for the interview
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our SBI product manager interview course.
About specialist cadre officers /Product Manager
SBI has come up with notification of recruiting product manager as specialist cadre officer. Following is the complete details of product manager post.
- Post: Product Manager
- Grade: MMGS-III
- Place of Posting- Mumbai
- Total posts: 6 (5 General + 1 OBC)
Job description of SBI product manager
Skills requirement for SBI specialist cadre officer
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
Job Profile of SBI product manager
- Defining the vision for the garage and individual journeys
- Collecting the business requirements from different sources, synthesizing and communicating the same to the tech team
- Leading the garage to design the re-imagined process and review the BRS
- Writing requisite notes and getting approvals from relevant authorities and committees (e.g. approach note, PIC note , CPPC approval)
- Coordinating with stakeholders across Business units (e.g. business teams, risk, legal, compliance, IT etc.)
- Coordinating with stakeholders in the tech team to ensure a timely delivery of the journey
- Driving business for the developed and launched journeys by designing the strategy to drive adoption for respective journeys
- Coordinating with circle and region level stakeholders to implement plan for driving adoption and business
- Creating and sharing trackers with weekly deliverables to all stakeholders to create transparency about deliverables and progress
KRA of SBI Product Manager
- Identify, prioritize and redesign core product/ processes for relevant BU.
- Responsible for revised process approval in coordination with BU’s.
- Monitoring, tracking and organizing of all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new product
- Responsible for collating the ‘on-ground’ feedback from the stakeholders.
- Responsible for achieving cost savings targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievements of targets for redeployment and staff from service to sales.
- Responsible for design, development and execution of new products in assigned categories in coordination with vendor/technical teams
- Responsible for achieving manpower re-deployment targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievement of desired sales targets from launch of re-imagined customer journeys and products from Business units.
- Accurately complete item set up requirements and all related documents; communicate to procurement, quality department, marketing and sales.
- Work to ensure that product specifications are precise and up-to-date and then communicate to concerned departments
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications teams on new products launch programs on assigned categories.
- Understand competitive marketplace for assigned categories and document competitive cross references.
- Responsible for achieving P&L targets from the digital transformation.
- Responsible for streamlining the process on regular interval to face the competitive market.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Engineering team management to adjust priorities and clarify features
Eligibility criteria for SBI product manager recruitment
Age eligibility criteria for SBI product manager
- Candidate should be 35 years or below
- This age is measured as of April 1, 2020
Education criteria for SBI product manager
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics from recognized University/Institutions
- Preference will be given to candidate with MBA from recognized University/ Institution
Work experience requirement for SBI product manager
Minimum 5 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 as a product owner in the financial services space.
Salary and perks of SBI product manager
SBI product manager pay scale will be 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection process of SBI product manager
Application process of SBI special cadre officer
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website to pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- All the documents supporting age criteria, education criteria and work experience criteria should be uploaded
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Interview of SBI product manager
Once candidate profile is shortlisted, he/she will be called for a face to face interview. There will be no written test, but only interview for recruitment process. This interview will carry 100 marks.
Based on performance at interview, a merit list will be prepared notifying final selection
SBI product manager role is a good job opportunity, working for best finance company in India. As number of vacancies is limited, you need to make sure that you are well prepared and confident for SBI product manager interview.
We are offering online coaching help in form of interview preparation for SBI product manager role. Contact email@example.com for more information on our coaching program.