Last Updated on
Puzzles are an important part of reasoning and Data Interpretation paper. You can expect at least 2 questions (8-10 marks) in exams like CAT, XAT, RBI Grade B/Assistant, Nabard Grade A/B and IBPS SBI Bank PO/Clerk/SO. This paper will help you practice reasoning puzzle questions which you can expect in different competitive exams. The difficulty level of this question is easy. You are expected to solve this question in less than 5 mins.
Did you know Xamnation follows student-teacher close engagement in RBI Grade B preparation.
Reasoning Puzzle mcq quiz 01
A, B, C, D, E, F and H are seven persons working in a seven different cities viz. Patna, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Chandigarh and Chennai but not necessarily in the same order.
They use different mode to reach their places, viz; Bus, Train, Aeroplane, Cycle, Bike, Car and Ship, but not necessarily in the same way.
- D is not working either in Kolkata or in Patna.
- The person who uses Train to travel, works in Chandigarh.
- A works in Lucknow. Neither B nor F works in Mumbai.
- The person who works in Kolkata uses Bike to travel.
- B uses Bus to travel.
- One who uses Aeroplane works in Mumbai.
- The one who works in Patna doesn’t use Ship as the mode of travelling.
- D uses cycle to travel.
- One who works in Lucknow does not uses Ship
- H uses Ship to travel.
- C doesn’t use either Train or Bike.
- E doesn’t work in Chandigarh.
The one who lives in New Delhi doesn’t use Ship.
Q1: A uses which of the following modes of travel?
Q2: C lives in which of the following place?
c) New Delhi
Q3: Who among the following uses Bike to travel?
Q4: D works in which of the following cities?
e) New Delhi
Q5: Which of the following is matched correctly?
a) Lucknow – Cycle
b) Patna – Car
c) H – Mumbai – Bus
d) D – New Delhi – Ship
e) F- Chandigarh – Train