Last Updated on
After clearing RBI Grade B phase 2 one has to prepare for RBI Grade B interview diligently to make it to the final list. Here we have provided complete guide on interview preparation, which will help you in cracking RBI Grade B interview phase.
HR questions for RBI Grade B interview
1) Tell us something about yourself
2) Your strengths and weaknesses (3 examples each)
3) Why do you want to join RBI
4) What will RBI get if you join them
5) Why you want to shift from non-banking profession (engineering etc.) to banking
6) Where would you like to see yourself after 5 years/10 years
7) Your ideals and why.
BioData related questions for RBI Grade B interview
1) About the city/district/state where you have stayed or belongs
- Famous place /event/news of that place
- Basic questions from graduation/post graduation related to your stream
3) Work experience
- About your company, department
- New innovation happening in the industry
- Technical knowledge, if bank or finance related stuff
- In case you have changed jobs frequently, the reason for that
4) Hobbies/ co-curricular activities
- An explanation for gaps between jobs or study
1) Go through all the economic news of last 6 months (Source: newspaper, Current affairs articles)
2) Understand their impacts/opinion
3) Do not waste time with news like stock prices, share market. Focus on what RBI or Finance ministry is saying.
1) Important events in society having social impacts (Source: newspaper, current affairs articles)
2) RBI related: Functioning, recent development
Do you know B.SC agriculture books are required for Nabard grade a preparation for agriculture and rural development subject. Know complete details on nabard grade a preparation here.
Sample Interview- Source: Quora
We hope that this information will be sufficient for you to crack the RBI Grade B interview. In case you want to join our mock interview sessions, do reach out to us.
Xamnation wish you best for the interview !!
For recorded material, Visit online study material and test series for RBI Grade B page