Last Updated on
Preparing to any coveted government job exams like RBI grade B, UPSC etc is not just a cakewalk but is a nightmare to many with the limited availability of resources. With the unparalleled increase in the unemployment every year due to lack of enough job opportunities in the non government sector, many individuals are making government jobs as career option resulting in increase of competition.
While preparation plays a crucial role in the success of any candidate, individuals are stuck at choosing the mode of preparation – online or classroom. While RBI Grade B classroom coaching remains the traditional method chosen by many there are numerous concerns that come in the way.
Classroom coaching has the benefit that
- you get a chance to interact directly with the trainer
- you don’t necessarily need any internet
- Hard copy of the study material etc.
But there are cons as well that come with the traditional training program like
- low standard trainers – usually in many cases trainers in classroom mode are those who failed to clear the exams, even though they have loads of knowledge they are neither equipped nor are qualified teachers.
- The study material offered in many cases remains the same for years and you get limited material restricting your knowledge resource.
- You remain as one in the herd, as the institutes usually train hundreds to thousands in a single room and thus you lack personal observation from tutors.
Unlike the usual classroom training, RBI Grade B coaching online programs are recently taking over with their benefits. Though there are limitations in case of online method, they can be overcome in one way or the other easily. The benefits that one can reap with online training program include but not limited to.
- Self study format stands on the top of the benefits that individuals can expect and the format can be developed under proper guidance of the expertised trainer incase if you are interested or else can be self made. Studies have proven a good successful rate in case of self study format.
- Unlike the material offered in classroom training program, online mode offers access to huge material that is updated on regular basis. Individuals can get access to highly efficient material either from the trainers prepared by themselves or from the institutes.
- Online coaching for RBI Grade B programs are highly cost effective. There are even cases where some of the resources are even offered for free.
- While time management is a must for any individual preparing for the competitive exams. Online program benefits you with lot of time being saved in terms of travelling and also avoids the time being used in resolving other candidates concerns as in classroom training.
- You get your personal trainer and a good amount of focus from the trainer thus avoiding any mistakes that you made in the early stage itself.
- You get access different types of study material like docs or audio or video forms. Audio and video forms turn to be the best mode of learning.
- As the aspirants also include working individuals, housewives etc who don’t have the feasibility to come down to the training institute, experience the best benefit with online mode of training.
There are many more benefits that come with RBI Grade B coaching via online method rather than the traditional classroom method of training and the industry even is shifting towards the online mode because of its range of benefits.
There are also few more cons that come with online training program like
- Basic computer and browsing knowledge
- Good internet access etc
There are also many expertised individuals as well as classroom and online training institutes that offer online training. Irrespective of the mode of training with their own benefits, its also your efforts that are worth. A hard working and dedicated individual with strong will have nothing to stop from being successful. Take up your next step in choosing the best mode of training that fits your need and start your preparation for the big day.