Full K2 (UKG) Course
Course covers complete K2/UKG syllabus including Literacy, Numeracy, Arts and Craft and Dance and Music.
1400+ Students enrolled
Duration: 3 months +
This is a full curriculum K2/UKG course aimed for 5+ years aged children. Pre-schooling is a stepping stone for children where a child take first step towards learning. This course covers complete K2/UKG syllabus including Literacy, Numeracy, Arts and Craft and Dance and Music. Our course is designed by Early Learning Specialists and covers all required learning steps which a child should undertake at this stage. We give individual attention to each and every child, especially shy children who required extra care during initial stage of learning. Our sessions are mostly activity based learning, and we make sure that every child is learning in fun filled manner. Our highly qualified, friendly and dedicated teachers will make sure that the purpose of online classes for UKG students is more than served. They will encourage kids to use the opportunity of interacting with them one-on-one in order to get a better understanding of subjects like Art, Numeracy, Literacy and Dance in reference with the online UKG class study materials. We have made it so easy that, as a parent, all you have to do is to book the slot and schedule classes available between Monday to Saturday like any normal pre-school routine. At the end, kids will be earning a ‘Shareable Certificate’ because we feel it’s important to appreciate kids’ effort in the journey of making such hands-on activity based learning experiences complete and wonderful for us.
- Good internet connection
- Child will learn letter sounds, short vowels, initial and final blends words, digraphs, doubling consonants, short and long ‘oo’, long vowels, sight words, reading of simple sentences and they will exposed to rhymes & stories.
Counting and comparing numbers from 1 to 10, and measurement of objects. Classifying and sorting data geometry and spatial sense.
Student will take part in Basic drawing, coloring, painting and craft techniques.
Theme based learning- different activities and choreographies are centered around various themes.
- Taught by experienced Early Learning Specialists
- Mode of teaching is in English
- Course will be delivered in online medium through live lectures and online material.
- Suggestion on reference books by teachers.
- Completion certificate will be given
- You can choose either 1:1 or 1:10 batch.
Key focus in UKG (K2) Course
- Enhancing communication skills- Interactive communications in pre-school better kids listening and speaking skills and help enthusiastically share their experiences. Kids also learn by absorbing information through daily interactions and experiences with adults, family members and other kids in the world.
- Expression through art and cinema- Art is an irreplaceable way of understanding and expressing what kids feel about the world and cinema makes it obvious.
- Theme based concept time- Kids get the opportunity of applying their academic skills like Math, fine art, art, etc into subjects and understand how certain facts and ideas connect to the other subjects.
- Math and language skill development- Kids can have a strong foundation in Math by learning to use various ideas of symbols, words, pictures, objects, size, shape, position, space, direction, etc by which they can also acquire language skill early.
- Opportunities for fine and gross motor development- Activities in art & craft impels kids’ hands and eyes to coordinate well, further developing their fine motor skills whereas activities like dance rapidly promotes gross motor skills of kids.
- Promoting cognitive development- Some of the activities especially Math promotes kids cognitive development in areas of memory, concentration, attention and perception.
yes this course was a good match for me because i actually learned things i had no clue about which will help me later and to also teach others.
Xamnation programs include 1:1 as well as small group classes (1:5 or 1:10). You can easily book based on your requirement. Our counsellors will guide in choose best program for you.
This course is designed by experienced professionals in Early Learn Education. Our teachers have experience of more 10 years on average.
This course is a personalized according to child learning requirement. We offers online live session, where our experts teacher will personally interact with each and every child
We do offer customized course program, where parent can select mini course which they want for their child. You can contact our counsellor for more information on this.
You can pay online (Card payment, Netbanking, Wallet). We accept domestic and international payment. Contact our counsellors for more information on payment method. They will also guide you on which courses partial payments are applicable.
Literacy Syllabus for UKG (K2) students
• Letter sound a and b and sight words
• Letter sound c and d and sight words
• Letter sound e and f and sight words
• th words
• ea words
• Introduction to short vowel a,e
• Letter sound g and h and sight words
• Letter sound i and j and sight words
• Letter sound k and l and sight words
• ck words
• sh words
• Introduction to short vowel i,o,u
• Recap and Assessment
• Letter sound m and n and sight words
• Letter sound o and p and sight words
• Letter sound q and r and sight words
• ai words
• ch words
• Letter sound s and t and sight words
• Letter sound u and v and sight words
• Letter sound w and x and sight words
• Letter sound y and z and sight words
• oo words
• ee words
• Recap and Assessment
Numeracy for UKG (K2) students
• Number sense 1-10
• Number sense 11-20
• Number sense 21-30
• Number sense 31-40
• Number sense 41-50
• Number Comparison
• After number
• Before number
• In between numbers
• Tens frames 1-10
• Introduction to addition
• addition stories
• Number 51-60
• Introduction to subtraction
• subtraction stories
• subtracting 0
• Number 61-70
• position 1
• position 2
• Count by 10s
• Number 71-80
• Number 81-90
• Number 91-100
• position 3
• Comparing length and weight
• Compare numbers
• Combining sets
Arts and Craft for UKG (K2) students
• Learn to draw and colour detailed picture of duck step by step.
• Learns to create spider web using lines and curve.
• Student will draw and colour the duck picture with background scenery.
• Learn to draw cycle by two circular objects
• Student learns how to draw animals by using palm also get knowledge of different animals.
• To introduce students to the vocabulary words; Horizontal, Vertical, and Diagonal lines.
• Students can follow step by step directions to create a spider web drawing and colour the image with different colours.
• Learn to follow the steps to draw a Circle shape figure and draw facial features to the shape.
• Learn to draw and colour a snail by tracing a fist.
• Student will recognize circular object by applying it in drawing
• Student learn how to draw animals by using different position of palm
• Learn to draw various forms of monsters.
• Student will draw and colour the spider man mask using various forms and lines step by step.
• Learn to follow the steps to draw a Square shape figure and draw facial features to the shape.
• Student will learn to make step by step paper plate craft of snail.
• Drawing cycle step by step through lines and curves
• Understands the concept of best out of waste
• Student will apply different kinds of lines using ruler, creating a stencil art
• Learn to follow the steps to draw a Triangle shape figure and draw facial features to the shape.
• Learn to draw a duck by tracing palm/ hand
• Student will learn to draw and colour the snail picture with background scenery.
• Learn to draw clown fish by using palm
• learn how to use waste for decorating house
Dance and Music for UKG (K2) students
• Introduction, General & Personal Space activity Neat and Strong Position; Water theme; Choreography : ChakDhumDhum
• Hand Gestures- Blade, Fist, Jazz, What, Point hands; Water theme ; Action song Deep DeepDeep
• Box in all direction: Up, Down, Right , Left, Diagonal; Transportation theme : Choreography on Lakadikekathi Song; Revision of all steps
• Jump cross jump open, Hop, gallop, box hands; Jungle theme: Choreography on In the Jungle Song
• Leap, Kick and place ; Colour theme: Choreography: Bum Bum bole
• General & Personal Space activity Neat and Strong Position,Water theme; Choreography : ChakDhumDhum
• Identify hand gestures using in choreography; Transportation: Choreography : So many ways to travel
• V, T arms, peace hands, leaps; Transportation theme : Choreography on Lakadikekathi
• General & personal space activity ; Transportation theme: Stop & Go action song
• Cross front cross back Tipppy toe and Stomping foot ;Choreography: In the Jungle Song
• Leap, Kick and place ; Colour theme: Choreography: Bum Bum bole
• Neat & Strong position activity ; Water theme ; Choreography on H2O Song
• V, T arms, peace hands, leaps; Transportation theme : Choreography on DhadakDhadak song
• Revision of all Dance movement ; Transportation Theme : Choreography on BabuSamjoIshare
• Assessment ; Hop, gallop, box hands; Jungle theme: Choreography on Jungle book song
• Cross front cross back Tipppy toe and Stomping foot ;Choreography: ShorMachaHai
• Step touch, Plie, Jump cross jump open ; Colour theme: Choreography on Rainbow Cheer
• Hand Gestures- Blade, Fist, Jazz, What, Point hands; Water theme ; Choreography on H2O Song
• Step touch, Muscle man, Jumping jacks; Transportation Theme : Choreography on DhadakDhadak song
• Different claps pattern; Transportation Theme : Choreography on BabuSamjoIshare
• Jump cross jump open, Hop, gallop, box hands; Jungle theme: Choreography on Jungle book song
• Revision of Tipppy toe and Stomping foot & some activity using different music;Choreography: ShorMachaHai
• Step touch, Plie, Jump cross jump open; Colour theme: Choreography on Rainbow Cheer