The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released its notification for 2021 now.
RBI hires for Grade B Managers and Assistant posts every year through competitive tests. Every year, RBI hires about 200+ managers and 500+ Assistants for its prestigious organization. RBI jobs are most sought after career profiles for candidates looking to build future in banking and economy, and want to have stable government sector roles.
RBI Grade B vacancy details
These RBI grade b vacancy details are for employment for year 2021. Overall, there are 322 vacancies in RBI Grade B managerial positions.
- 270 posts in Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- General-PY 2021
- 29 posts in Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DEPR-PY 2021
- 23 posts in Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DSIM- PY2021
Important dates for RBI Grade B exam
Here are the important dates for RBI Grade B exam. RBI Grade B exam is conducted into 2 stages- Phase 1 and Phase 2. Phase 1 exam will conducted on same day for all the profiles, while stage 2 exam will be conducted on different days.
- Online Registration: January 28, 2021, to February 15, 2021
- Grade B (DR)-General-Phase I & DEPR/DSIM Paper I examination: March 6, 2021
- Grade B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM Paper II & Paper III examination: March 31, 2021
- Grade B (DR)-General-Phase II examination: April 1, 2021
In this article, we have shared details of RBI Grade B notifications, number of offered posts and important date for this year. If in case you have doubt or query regarding RBI Grade B exam, preparation plan or eligibility criteria for RBI Grade B, please feel free to contact us.
Xamnation is offering online course for RBI Grade B preparation. Our course includes live lecture, online study material , notes, test series and doubt sessions. Our online course is designed and delivered by trained staff who have extensive experience in teaching for RBI exams. Feel free to reach us at email@example.com if you need assistance in RBI Grade B preparation.