Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. They are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable their customers create revolutionary products and experiences. Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Pre, Post Sale Support for University for Analog and Digital flow and PCB Products.
- Subsequently supporting commercial accounts for evaluation and data intensive technical activities.
- Demo, Workshop, Seminar, Installations, Tool support, Delivery of training.
- Development of required documentation, test case and demo material and supporting the same through workshops.
- Supporting in Marketing events for University trade-shows and seminars.
Internship: Product Validation
Who can apply:
- Master’s degree in VLSI design from a reputed University.
- Good understanding of CMOS concepts.
- Candidate would assist inproduct validation role for Custom IC Layout tools.
- Knowledge of any scripting language like Tcl/Perl will be preferred.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills