Agriculture sector is a vast sector with 55%+ share in employment and 20% share in country’ GDP. Agriculture is the major source of livelihood for the rural sector. Keeping these factors in mind, Nabard was created from RBI in 1982, to solely take care of financial needs and regulation of agriculture and the rural sector. It works with rural finance, Gramin banks, and other banks and financial institutions working in the rural and agriculture sector.
Nabard recruits for managerial and assistant managerial posts through direct recruitment called Nabard Grade A (Assistant Manager) and Nabard Grade B (Manager).
Online coaching for Nabard Grade A/B
Nabard being involved in banking for the rural sector has a specific requirement when it comes to selecting the right person for the job. A candidate should be smart enough, have basic knowledge of economics and finance and deep knowledge of the agriculture sector. Nabard also hires for specialized posts like fisheries, horticulture (see details on Nabard exam page), for which they needed a candidate to have skills for the given department.
We, at Xamnation, are offering an online course for Nabard Grade A/B exam preparation. This course is designed and delivered by experienced persons (teachers from IIT/IIM and leading agriculture universities). Our Nabard online course aims to build fundamentals required for exams, and well do extensive practice through mock test series.
We are offering following in our Nabard Online course.
- Online live lectures on the topic of high importance from Phase 1 and 2.
- Detailed and complete course material covering Phase 1 and 2
- Extensive test series based on latest syllabus and pattern
- Special doubt classes
- Assignments and worksheets with detailed solutions
- Daily current affairs and detailed notes required for the current part of the exam
- 24×7 doubt support through email and WhatsApp
Course Price: Check with our team. Call 9988 708 161
Why you should take coaching for Nabard exam
- Most of the candidates who appear for this exam do not have any experience with regard to the syllabus. Though this exam is of a moderately difficult level, given its special requirement on subjects like Agriculture, Rural Development, Economics, Development Finance etc, it is almost difficult to study these topics on your own or relying on current affairs sources. To help the students prepare for this exam, we are offering the best live lectures, best material, teachers and test series.
- A lot of students who are preparing for the SSC/Bank exams think that they will crack this exam with little preparation. While their SSC/Bank preparation will certainly help them in phase 1 paper, they are rather helpless in their phase 2.
- There are no fixed books or reading sources which will help you in self-preparation. Our Nabard course material is well sufficient and covers 100% syllabus on all topics.
- A lot of syllabi is based on the current part that is important reports and schemes from Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Rural Development, Finance Ministry and World Economics bodies. Our material fully covers this part.
- And the most important thing is we will be mentoring and guiding you time to time, to check your progress, to let you know on your weak areas and to mentor you thoroughly. We are a team of young and sharp minds, and we will really help you in cracking Nabard exam.
Frequently asked questions about Nabard course
Q: What is the duration of this course?
This course will be valid till Nabard Grade A/B 2019 interviews. You will have access to all the material, classes, teacher access for doubts and test series till then.
Q: What if I missed any classes?
In case you are missing any class, we will be sharing your class recordings. This recording will be with you till the course expires.
Q: I am working, and I do not have time to attend classes, what are the options for me?
Our classes’ timings are mostly in early morning and late evening for working professionals. We create special batches to cater the need for the working professionals for Nabard exam. But even if you do not have sufficient time to attend classes, we recommend you to purchase our online course for Nabard exam.
Q: Do I have to follow any other material apart from this course?
Our course covers 100% of the required syllabus. Our teachers will communicate to you if you need anything apart from our material or not.
Q: Is there any peer to peer discussion?
We strongly encourage peer to peer discussion and learning. We have active WhatsApp and facebook groups for this.
Q: Any discount available for this course?
Please connect with our counselor on this regard.
Q: What if I do not like this course, and want a refund?
We have an active refund policy. Please check out the details on our refund and return policy page.
If you are interested in our online course for Nabard Grade A/B, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9988 708 161.