GATE 2019 Important Dates and Schedule
The online registration portal for GATE 2019 would be open from September 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for GATE 2019 would have to fill the online application form from GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System). IIT Chennai is going to be the institution going to be conducting the exam for 2019. Following table below will give you an overall view of the tentatively GATE 2019 important dates.
|Registration thorugh online application process||September 2018 till first week of October 2018.|
|Request for change in city/center of exam – Last date||November 2018|
|Online Admit cards can be downloaded From||January 2019 onwards|
|Examination conducted in||February 2019|
|Look out for answer Keys||Shortly after the exam, notification will appear on website|
|Results may be declared online by||March 2019|
|Score card could be downloaded from||March 2019 last week till May 2019 last week|
|Admission counseling may commence from||April 2019 second week onwards|
Registration for GATE 2019
- Be careful when filling up the details in the application form. Details filled in the application form are final. Modifications in certain areas are allowed, provided you remit a correction fee for the same.
- Once the online portal is open for registration, candidates can register themselves by filling in an application form through the GOAPS ( GATE online application Processing system).
- Along with the application form, you would need scanned copies of your photograph and signature. The appropriate dimensions for your photograph would be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm. Signature dimensions should be 2cm * 7 cm.
- Keep scanned copies of all relevant certificates and upload them too. According to your relevance, you would need your degree certificate, caste certificate (if any), disability certificate (if any) and any other important certificates.
- Exam centers- You can choose three cities where examination would be conducted.
- Validation of ID number – You can provide an authentic ID number from these documents : Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id card, Driving License, Employee Card or College Id Card.
- Pay the requisite fees through online mode only. You can either use internet banking or use your credit card or debit card for making the payment online.
- Hard copies of the application sent by post would not be entertained. Application sent through online mode will only be accepted.
- After sending application through online mode, do not repeat the process again by sending the application again through postal means. It is not required.
Correction rates for making modifications in application
Corrections in application form allowed only in November 2018.
|Request for change in exam city||INR 400|
|Request for change in category / PWD status / Gender||INR 750|
Changes in the following details can also be requested for. You need to write a letter to the concerned authority and support it with the relevant document proof.
- Date of Birth
- Name of parent
- Name of Guardian
- Year of obtaining qualifying degree
Application fee for GATE 2019
For exam centers chosen in India
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female applicants||INR 750|
|Other Categories||INR 1500|
For abroad exam centers
|Addis Ababa/ Colombo/Dhaka/Kathmandu||US $ 50|
|Dubai/Singapore||US $ 100|
GATE 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards for GATE 2019 would be available on the GATE official website from January 2019 onwards. Candidates can download the same.
- Do not forget to take the admit card to the examination venue on the date of examination. Candidates without the admit card would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Cross check important details provided on the admit card. Admit card contains Name, Registration number, Centre details, Date of exam, Paper appearing for, applicant’s photograph and scanned signature etc.
- If any details are mentioned wrong in the Admit card, contact the concerned authorities immediately by supporting with a document proof.
- Along with the admit card, candidates are required to provide a photocopy of any government valid ID card they possess.
- The candidate should keep the admit card in good condition till the end of his admission process.
- Tampering any details in the admit card will not be entertained. Keep the admit card carefully, in good condition.
Steps to download admit card from the official GATE portal
- Log in to the official GATE website.
- Look out for the link on the home page from where you can download your admit card and click on the link.
- You would be redirected to another page. You would have to validate your candidature by providing your valid registration number and password. Submit the details.
- After your admit card appears, download the same and take a print out.
For recorded material, Visit online study material and test series for RBI Grade B page
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9988 708 161 for more information regarding RBI Grade B and Nabard course